A Blossoming Beginning The journey of the Lottie Retro Flower Blanket began when I Like Crochet Magazine, approached me with an intriguing idea. They wanted me to craft a crochet pattern that paid homage to the vintage vibes of retro flowers. As soon as those words hit my ears,...
The AI Art Buzz: How AI-Generated Crochet Patterns Measure Up I’ve been seeing a lot of buzz on the internet about AI-generated art. It’s everywhere! From breathtaking landscapes to quirky abstract pieces, the AI art scene has been making quite the splash – and not necessarily in a good...
As a crochet pattern designer, I've come to appreciate the value of a good chart keeper. It wasn't until my previous one failed to meet my needs that I realized how crucial it is to have a pattern holder that is both functional and versatile.
Whenever I share photos of my colourwork projects, I get asked: how do you change colours on a graphgan? So, I’ve put together this tutorial detailing my colour change methods so you can have perfect colour changes too! I use these methods in all of my graphgan blanket patterns...
Recent Blog Posts
- Retro Revival: The Lottie Flower Blanket September 15, 2023
- Exploring The World Of AI Crochet + A Free Graphgan Pattern September 7, 2023
- Crafting Simplicity and Style: The Amber Plaid Throw Crochet Blanket Pattern June 23, 2023
- Design Your Own Graphgan: 5 Methods for Creating Stunning Blankets April 24, 2023
- A Game-Changing Gadget For Your Crochet Toolkit: Chart Keeper Review March 14, 2023