As a crochet pattern designer, I've come to appreciate the value of a good chart keeper. It wasn't until my previous one failed to meet my needs that I realized how crucial it is to have a pattern holder that is both functional and versatile.
5 Beginner Tips For Crocheters Tackling Their First Graphgan Blanket
My First Graphgan Was Embarrassingly Bad But Yours Doesn’t Need To Be I made my first graphgan blanket when I was still very much a newbie crocheter long before I knew all of the graphgan tips and tricks I’ll share with you today. Unfortunately, I don’t have any photos...
Master Graphgan Colour Changes Quickly – How To Change Colours On A Crochet Graphgan
Whenever I share photos of my colourwork projects, I get asked: how do you change colours on a graphgan? So, I’ve put together this tutorial detailing my colour change methods so you can have perfect colour changes too! I use these methods in all of my graphgan blanket patterns...
Recent Blog Posts
- A Game-Changing Gadget For Your Crochet Toolkit: Chart Keeper Review March 14, 2023
- Crochet Your Way into Spring: Patterns for a Fresh Start February 15, 2023
- 5 Beginner Tips For Crocheters Tackling Their First Graphgan Blanket October 13, 2022
- How To Do Foundation Crochet Stitches (Fsc, Fhdc & Fdc Tutorial) February 25, 2022
- Master Graphgan Colour Changes Quickly – How To Change Colours On A Crochet Graphgan January 18, 2022